Sondex delivers standard plate heat exchangers as well as customized heat transfer solutions for any task. The Sondex plate pattern is designed to solve a variety of different heat exchanger applications.
- The plates and plate patterns are constructed to obtain a high thermal efficiency with a low pressure drop.
- There are two pattern designs available with different pressing angles giving respectively high/low turbulence flow, dependant on the given selection.
- The inlet channels allow for maximum strength in the inlet area, whilst maintaining minimum of contact points, reducing blockage at the flow distribution zone.
- The inlet design ensures even distribution of the liquids across the heating surface.
- The gasket is placed in a dedicated retaining gasket groove. This secures the elasticity of the gasket even after a long time of compression.
- Pulp and paper- high temperatures and viscosities
- Dairy, Food & Beverage
- District heating industry
- District cooling industry
- HVAC industry
- Marine/offshore industry
- Sugar industry
- Mining industry
- Geothermal industry
- Heavy Industry