In accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, we hereby inform you that:
- The personal data you fill out in the forms for inquiry on this site is received in the official e-mail email@example.com by admin:
PROCLIMA SOLUTION Ltd., VAT N: BG175051312, address: Sofia, 8 Barzaritca Str.
- Personal data processed when receiving a request form Inquiry Form and a form Inquiry for product or service are: Your e-mail, contact telephone and / or name and / or address.
- The above mentioned personal data are processed in order to respond to your inquiry.
- Inquiry forms require that you fill out a phone number needed to contact the user for any queries that may arise during the inquiry and e-mail that is used to send a quote / reply to the inquiry electronically.
- Fill in of other personal data is optional and will of the user.
Personal data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The personal data provided by the forms of inquiry on the sites:
- NOT to third parties.
- NOT transferred to third countries outside the EU.
- NOT used for profiling.
- NOT used for direct marketing.
- Store for the duration of the offer.
As a subject of personal data, you have the following rights in accordance with REGULATION (EC) 2016/679, namely:
- Want access to personal data.
- Request correction, deletion, or limitation of data processing.
- To object to the processing of data, to file a complaint with the CPDP.
- The right to data portability.