Sondex brazed plate heat exchanger consists of a number of thin acid-resistant precision stamped stainless steel plates with copper brazed gaskets.
The plate packs are brazed with two end plates and connections. Vacuum brazing at extremely high temperatures provides a permanently sealed heat exchanger. The final result is a strong and compact plate heat exchanger with extremely high heat transfer capability.
- Temperatures from minus 180°C up to 200°C
- Operating pressure can be as high as 35 bar
- More than 100 type sizes
- Unlimited range power capacity, kW
- All types of media – water, steam, refrigerant, ( R134a, R410A, R407), oil, ammonia, sea water and other
- Fast delivery time and low price
- Pulp and paper- high temperatures and viscosities
- Dairy, Food & Beverage
- HVAC industry
- Heating and cooling of clean liquids
- Evaporators and condenser units
- District heating and ventilation
- Solar heating and air conditioning units
- Heating pumps and heat recovering units